We offer heavy construction services for commercial, residential, industrial, and municipal applications. Committed to excellence, we demand quality service of ourselves, and we continually deliver completed projects to customers around the upper Midwest.
Industrial Snow Removal
We offer our clients an easy solution to heavy
snow removal. Our industrial snow blowers are available to help clear and
maintain large amounts of snowfall.
- Heavy Highway Heavy highway construction includes interstate, highway, and county and private roads.
- Surface Mining Surface mining allows us to seek out clients looking for surface mining agreements. Materials are extracted and delivered to the client as specified. Our crews are MSHA certified and follow all mining regulations.
- Oil Site Development, Oil Site Reclamation and Flow Line Excavation We hire safe and knowledgeable crews to work for our oilfield clients, who ensure high efficiency and safety in our operations.
- Water Retention (Dams, Lagoons and Landfills) Some services include landfills, lagoons, dams, and miscellaneous water projects. The water construction development phases are contracted to Martin Construction, Inc., for the optimal development or refinement of dirt work involving water projects and recreational construction of public interest. We provide trained operators and a fleet of modern company owned equipment.
- Railroad Sidings & Spurs We work on constructing or restructuring railroad siding and spurs for required repairs or water damage.
- Site Development (Commercial and Residential) We understand the big picture when it comes to site development, and we focus on quality work and timely project completion.
- Box Culverts We develop and implement secure box culverts in various locations.
- Hydrovac Service Hydrovacing works great for excavating small areas, tank cleaning, slot trenching, frozen ground, and cattle guard cleaning. It is a safe way to excavate and locate utilities for underground repairs. This service leaves a smaller area to back fill because of precise excavating abilities.
- Spill Clean-up/Environmental Remediation Environmentally, we offer small and large spill/remediation jobs. We have experienced employees who are trained in 40 Hr. Hazwoper, DOT OQ, confined space and rescue, and H2S Awareness.
Spill clean-up includes salt water, and oil spills. We have a team on call 24/7. We pride ourselves in our safety and ability to get the job done as needed.
MCI also offers other environmental services such as: Rapid Response, Spill Trailer Response, Vacuum Trucks, Hydrovac Trucks, Contaminated Soil Removal, Tank Cleaning, Erosion Control, Weed Spraying, Recycling and TENORM Transportation
- Aggregrate Processing You will find that high durability and reliability meets or exceeds your requests. Our aggregate processing locations are spread throughout southwest North Dakota, bringing clients high efficiency production of material.
- Rip Rap, Scoria, & Gravel Hauling These services include hauling material or water to various locations to meet the needs of clients and projects. Our fleet meets and exceeds FMCSA standards to provide reliable tractor-trailer belly dumps to the source.
- Transport Hauling We have transport hauling trucks available to haul equipment to various projects simultaneously. Our safe and reliable drivers strictly adhere to the DOT FMCSA rules, and they follow all road restrictions and locate the safest, most time-efficient route for our clients and the public.
- Tree Mulching We offer tree mulching services which include a high-capacity equipment attachment to maintain and clean up matured tree rows and right-of-ways.